Help support our Active Duty Military as they transition into civilian life. We assist Veterans as they retrain for: professional careers, business ownership, entrepreneurship and more. Help us help them!
Members-at-Large are part of the AMVCC Headquarters Chamber and are entitled to the benefits of this membership. All are welcome to visit our chamber meetings including Veterans, Veteran Business Owners, Milspouse, Veteran Family members, patriots & patriot business owners, nonprofit organizations, government organizations, Veteran Service organizations, community leaders and the greater community who are interested in supporting and enhancing the professional lives of Veterans. We encourage you to visit the chamber three times to get to know us and then after the third visit, we ask you to join us as a member.
Our AMVCC Chamber meeting is the 1st Thursday of the month on zoom:
Members-at-Large also have the privilege of visiting all AMVCC local chapters as a guest. Any member may choose to register and pay dues to join a local chamber to receive membership benefits at that chamber.
Founding Member Special
Sign up as a founding member today! This special introductory rate expires at the end of July 2022!
Free membership available for VSO's, Government Organizations, and Nonprofits. Book an appointment with:
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Networking Opportunities: Network with active duty, transitioning military, Veterans, Veteran business owners, nonprofits, government agencies, VSOs, patriot supporters, and corporate partners through local, national and international chambers.
- Veteran Related Events: Participate in international, national and local events offered by chambers and partners. Co-hosting opportunities.
- Career & Education Fairs: Participate as either a candidate or employer/educator at our virtual events. Access to transitioning military, Veterans, their family members, and corporations.
- Training: Access to our training programs including leadership, education, and entrepreneurial webinars. Access to business coaching.
- Exposure: The opportunity to present your business at the Members-at-Large meeting. Share your events, webinars, and Veteran programs and benefits.
- Business / Organization listed on the AMVCC National / International Business Directory.
- Proudly display your association with AMVCC with a Membership Badge
- Access to discount education opportunities, free business seminars, and wellness webinars.
- Advertising Opportunities: AMVCC newsletter, social media, newsletters, and podcast.
JOIN OR START A LOCAL CHAMER
See if there's a chamber in your area
We have Chamber chapters nationwide and we’re expanding globally. Check to see if there’s a local chapter in your area!
Start a Chamber
Want to unite the Veteran community in your area? Talk to us about starting a local chamber chapter in your area!
INDEPENDENT CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
Are you an independent Veterans Chamber? If so, join us! There is strength in numbers. Let’s work together to support the Veteran community.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CHAMBER CHAPTER
- National and international recognition on the AMVCC website, social media, newsletters, and podcast.
- Promote your Chamber Events through AMVCC.
- Chamber Chapter added to Map Directory on AMVCC website.
- AMVCC will actively recruit members and sponsorships for your Chamber Chapter.
- National & International Speaking Opportunities for Leadership Team.
- Training for Chamber Leadership members including business mentorship, coaching, and entrepreneurship.
- AMVCC Membership Badge for your website, social media, and emails.
- Additional advertising opportunities in AMVCC newsletter, social media, newsletters, and podcast.
CORPORATE SPONSOR MEMBERSHIP
Are you a corporation that wants to support Veterans? If so, join us! Let’s work together to support the Veteran community. How would you like to serve those who have served us?
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP DETAILS
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CORPORATE SPONSOR
Benefits of standard membership outlined above, plus:
Company logo & blog on AMVCC website
- Company brand, events, videos and webinars promoted on AMVCC Social Media & Newsletter
- Promote your company on AMVCC Podcast/YouTube
- Digital co-branded advertising flyer for your company/product/service and AMVCC
- Landing page*
- Speaking opportunities
- Event sponsorship opportunities
HELP OUR VETERANS WITH...
PARTNER WITH US
Partnering with the AMVCC makes sense…
- If you want to support the Veteran community
- If you understand the value Veteran employees bring to corporations
- If you value small business and want to contribute towards the success of Veteran small businesses
- If you have educational webinars or programs that can benefit the Veteran community
- If you offer discounts to Veterans
VOLUNTEER WITH US
We’re accepting applications for volunteers and unpaid interns. We need help in the following areas:
Website: Front end design using WordPress, integrations, database development, SEO.
Graphic Design: Canva, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
Videographer & Editor: Video recording, editing, uploading.
Social Media: Schedule posts, videos, and events on social media, working closely with Graphic Designer, Videographer, and PR.
Email Campaigns: Newsletters & special events.
Advertising Campaigns: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads
Public Relations: Media One Sheets, schedule speaking events, press releases, digital event creation, collect testimonials & reviews.
Recruitment: Membership drive & sponsorship drive.
Liaisons: Community Liaisons, Welcoming Committee, New Member Committee.
Talk to Chamber Development Christine Deane to get involved as a Volunteer. Book an appointment here: